About TASC Test
TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ is a state-of-the-art and affordable national high school equivalency assessment. It assesses five subject areas including Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. It measures examinees’ levels of achievement relative to those of graduating high school seniors, as outlined by the College and Career Readiness standards.
If you’ll be preparing adult students to pass TASC test, discover the basics:
• Three forms of TASC test will be available each year in English and Spanish, both online and in paper-and-pencil format.
• Large print, Braille, and audio formats are available.
• TASC test provides a transitional approach to the new standards by gradually introducing new innovative test item types and increasing rigor (i.e. Depth of Knowledge levels) over three years.
• TASC test leverages high-stakes secure online platform currently used by TABE® Online customers.
• TASC test offers an optional online registration and, scheduling website.