Test Center Locations »
TASC is a state-of-the-art and affordable national high school equivalency assessment that assesses five subject areas including Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. It measures examinees’ levels of achievement relative to that of graduating high school seniors, and career and college readiness, as outlined by the Common Core State Standards.
• Three forms of TASC will be available each year in English and Spanish, both online and in paper-and-pencil format
• Large print, Braille, and audio formats are available
• TASC provides a transitional approach to the Common Core State Standards by gradually introducing new innovative test item types and increasing rigor (i.e. Depth of Knowledge levels) over three years
• TASC leverages CTB/McGraw-Hill’s high-stakes secure online platform currently used by TABE Online® and TABE Adaptive® customers.
• Future offering of CTB/McGraw-Hill’s computer adaptive technology (CAT) will support adaptive versions of TASC with shorter administration times and no loss of accuracy.
• TASC offers an optional online registration and a scheduling website.
To learn more about TASC, visit the following: