TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ is a state-of-the-art and affordable national high school equivalency assessment that assesses five subject areas including Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. It measures examinees’ levels of achievement relative to that of graduating high school seniors, and career and college readiness, as outlined by the Common Core State Standards.
• Three forms of TASC test will be available each year in English and Spanish, both online and in paper-and-pencil format.
• Large print, Braille, and audio formats are available.
• TASC test provides a transitional approach to the Common Core State Standards by gradually introducing new innovative test item types and increasing rigor (i.e. Depth of Knowledge levels) over three years.
• TASC test leverages Data Recognition Corporation CTB’s high-stakes secure online platform currently used by TABE®Online and TABE Adaptive™ customers.
• A future offering of Data Recognition Corporation CTB’s computer adaptive technology (CAT) will support adaptive versions of TASC test with shorter administration times and no loss of accuracy.
• TASC test offers an optional online registration and scheduling website.